Why Should I Choose Public Housing?
If you are struggling to pay for housing for yourself and/or your family, the Public Housing Commission of the City of Marshall may be able to help. Our facilities are convenient, clean, and safe, with an income-based rental structure. Applications are always accepted; however, applicants will be placed on a waiting list if units are currently filled.
What Do Housing Options Include?
The Public Housing Commission of the City of Marshall include Parkview, Winchester, Peterson, and East Main. These facilities offer many advantages to low-income residents, including the following.
- 2 full-time maintenance staﬀ.
- 24-hour emergency contact for urgent maintenance issues.
- Snow removal at all properties.
- Lawn services provided at all properties.
- Annual improvements.
- Rent is based on income.
- Pets allowed, according to current policy.
- Two elevators, including a freight elevator for moving in/out.
- Community Room available for resident events.
- After hours security on weekends.
- Taxi service every half hour.
- Security door locks with tenant access.
- Located close to downtown, the library, banking, and more.
- Full time painter on staff.
How Do I Apply?
We believe housing isn’t a luxury, but a human need. As such, our whole community succeeds when affordable housing options are within reach of low-income residents. If you would like more information, please contact us. Otherwise, we encourage you to click this paragraph to fill out an application.
CLICK TO APPLY